Our Profiles

Endena  Regischa  Wirya

A brilliant girl who living in Yogyakarta was born in Jakarta, 26 years ago.  Her capability in Dansk and Spanish brought her to success gate and placed her to working for one of embassy in Jakarta. But, she was decided to retired for a few months ago. Why?


" I wanna take care my husband. We're just married.  My husband doesn't like a woman with career. He really loves to see me stay at home only.  Furthermore, I am on my pregnancy program.  I wanna have a baby in my life soon. "  she said with gladly.

She wished she could have a job which she can do at home.  She is very active as spoke person in many parenting seminars.  She has joined with Smart Discipline Program and presenting the methods to Indonesian parents.  Her dreams could teaching to all parents in Indonesia about raise great children.


" I always prepare for everything. Including prepare to educating my children in the future.  I don't wanna be like other parents whom raised their children with trial and error system. "  she said sharply.

She's been trying to be an author of children book.  She just publish one children book from her own money,

" I wrote the book,  I paid for printing costs and I paid for publishing costs. "  she laughed.  

She's very thankfully to the God that her book becomes the most wanted for children books in her country.  You can find her book in the bookstores now.

Her specialized in Dansk,  Spanish and Bahasa Indonesia

3 komentar:

  1. Duuuh.......kalo mo jd translator di blog ini harus biza byk bhs asing yah? Soalnya, gw cuman bisa 2 bahasa. Inggris sm Jawa. Hihihihi :p

    BalasHapus
  2. Wah, ide baru tuh ! Apa mungkin km tertarik untuk menyumbangkan cerita rakyat dari tanah jawa asli yg masih menggunakan bahasa jawa? Km bisa terjemahkan ke dalam bhs indonesia. Bila ingin diterjemahkan lagi ke dalam bhs asing, kirim PM ke kami. Penerjemah disini siap membantu :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Endenna kemana??Koq gak pernah keliatan lagi postingannya??Kangen gaya nulisnya si Endenna!

    BalasHapus

Be well so other person will be good to you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...